India is also called “Puṇya Bhūmi”, it is a Mother, a land where sacred sprouts like seeds every second. The culture, the lifestyle is designed to assure that you don’t miss the reason for why you assumed this physical body.
In India we have many colorful and beautiful celebrations which are always connected with the lunar calendar, marking auspicious moments where we invoke grace, blessings and gratitude for all that we received in life.
The festival varies from place to place, but it carries the same spiritual aim. Like a breathing movement, Indian fife takes place with a magical movement of introspection and extroversion tuning with the life of the individual.
- Makara Saṁkrānti (Pongal) – 14/01/2022
- Mahāśivarātri – 01/03/2022
- Holi – 18/03/2022
- Rāma Navamī – 10/04/2022
- Hanumān Jayantī – 16/04/2022
- Ādi Śaṅkarācārya Jayantī – 06/05/2022
- Guru Pūrṇimā – 13/07/2022
- Rakṣā Bandhan – 11/08/2022
- Kṛṣṇa Janmāṣṭami – 19/08/2022
- Gaṇeśa Caturthī – 31/08/2022
- Navarātri – 26/09/2022 a 05/10/2022
- Dussehra/Daśaharā/Vijaya Daśamī – 05/10/2022
- Dīpāvalī – 24/10/2022
- Kārtika Pūrṇimā – 08/11/2022
- Gītā Jayantī – 03/12/2022